Saturday, July 01, 2006

Training by capture

For some time I have been working on diversifying the Moodle training here at Bromley. My original three hour intro session did present some problems for staff on a full timetable, so we cut down to two hours, but meant not everything was covered. So my plan has been to reduce the content and course time, but deliver other features through multimedia, then everyone can select their training requirements in the fashion of a Moodle training type supermarket. I have put a few of these together, but here is the latest format that I am almost certainly going to run with. My intention is to make these available to a wider audience through this blogs video block on the right. Please feel free to let me have views and feedback

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home