Thursday, June 22, 2006

At the moment all systems are go

I went along to a JISC event today in London in order to discover the details regarding the funding opportunity and guidelines for the latest bid call. The presentations and help were extremely useful and I had a chance meet with delegates from other colleges who will likely be joining us in our Collaborative e-Learning project proposal. Our group got together for an hour in the afternoon and drew up contact lists and some initial requirements to go forward with, all is feeling good, and I will get a Moodle site organised for us soon. On another note, it seems after my rather despondent posting yesterday regarding the early demise of the Moodle-ebs tracking project, I arrive back to find that its all systems go again! Which I feel rounds the day off very nicely, so stay tuned for more snippets, progress I am sure surprises.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home