Wednesday, October 05, 2005

First light, well maybe

After my last post on the CMS / VLE debate, I have started to get some feedback on new learning materials at long last, this week my level 3 Software Development students currently working through Software Design methods where surprised by the arrival of an assessment (formative) on Tuesday afternoon, the colour did appear to drain from a couple of faces. Anyway following the work they were shown one of my new learning objects, a content only Flash movie that talked them through a model answer that included video and animation, after watching it they filled out a quick questionnaire; I acquired the actual questions from a Becta format, for anyone interested click here for the results. Though this is only a sample of 20, it at least gives me something to work on, anyway stay in touch for further results and please feel free to post any comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home