Sunday, January 08, 2006

Chatting with msn

I set up a new project on Moodle just before the end of winter term, more blogs on this later. Anyway realising that this implied students maybe having to do some work over the Christmas break, I say no more, I thought the decent thing to do would be to make myself available using a chat session. So we agreed a time each day. Well all I can say is that it would have been lonely old Christmas had relied on that strategy, not one contact! Clearly my high quality teaching and notes remove the need; nice thought, but back to planet Earth. Just before our return to college I set myself up, for the first time, on MSN Messenger and emailed my group. Guess what, most are in; as are some members from other courses who found out about it. I have had to set up groups to keep it manageable with chat actually about work even at weekends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home