Monday, December 10, 2012

200 Resources and Counting

Being on the lookout as I usually am for new resources for eLearning, as I am sure so many of us are, it was a very pleasant surprise the other day to come across the extensive list for elearningindustry.com that details over 200 spread across three lists, the link to Part 1 of the list is here and on the page you will find the others. A really useful web linked compilation of resources I feel and even more so when someone else like elearningindustry puts it together for you. On the same page you will find further lists for Learning Management Systems, so if you are yet to decide on any particular platform as a solution for you eLearning delivery, then this would be a good place to start.

While we are opn the subject of resource lists, browsing the elearningindustry site, I also came across The Ultimate list of Free Stock Photos Sites for eLearning, being able to make use of pictures and images not only as part of your own materials, but also for students in their project work, particular Work Based Learning is a question that I find myself frequently advising on; the bottom line to this of course though is always read the copyright details, they are numerous.

That's all for now, and I hope you find the post useful

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Barry,

Thank you very much for the mention!

Also, I will highly encourage you to use the official eLearning Professional Badge http://elearningindustry.com/badge

If I can be valuable to you do not hesitate to contact me at any time.

Have a wonderful day,
Christopher Pappas

11:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Barry,

Thank you very much for the mention!
Also, I will highly encourage you to use the Official eLearning Professional Badge

http://elearningindustry.com/badge

If I can be valuable to you do not hesitate to contact me at any time.

Have a wonderful day,
Christopher Pappas

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home