Saturday, March 03, 2007

VLE project 2 completed

Going by the transactions from the latest learning trial using Moodle, here at Bromley I feel certain that I will be looking at another successful outcome. There were 23 students taking part of which only 16 eventually completed the project and between them accounted for over 12,000 transactions in four weeks. For all those who did manage to stay the course, I presented feedback assessment for collaboration, and there is without doubt overwhelming support from them as well as a sense of achievement. However for students who’s engagement / attendance proved patchy before the project, the new approach seemed to be of little positive influence.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm finishing up college and wanted to make some spending money, but do to my hectic study time and class time schedule I didn't want a job flipping burgers or something. I finally found a way to make $200 - $300 poer month in just a few hours. Don't let them make you think you're gonna make piles of money because you won't, but a couple hundred per month was easy enough and worth it for me. Here's the link if you want it - college money

3:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home